It is always fun to post from 37,075 ft., especially your first time.
Just finished reading John C. Maxwell’s book with three other transformational table groups. We are wrapping up our study on Tuesday.
I thought I’d share some of my key takeaways.
Change Your World – Key Takeaways – Chapter:
1. We Can’t Wait for Change: “It doesn’t matter how old you are. It doesn’t matter what you have or haven’t done yet. It’s never too late to do something to change your world.”
2. Become A Catalyst for Change: “You cannot predict the future. But you can create it.” Peter Drucker
3. We All Need One Another: “Cooperation say, ‘Let’s just get along or nothing will get done.’ Collaboration says, ‘Let’s work together because this has to be done.’”
4. Let’s All Get on the Same Page: “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; They merely determine where you start.” Dr Nido R Qubein
5. Experience the Value of Values: “Mission and vision are the head and heart of people. But values are their soul.”
6. Transformation Happens One Table at a Time: “Nobody’s identity is set in stone. We all have the power to change our beliefs about ourselves. Which means we all have the power to change our lives.” James Clear
7. What Gets Done Gets Measured: “Leaders understand that activity is not necessarily accomplishment.”
8. Let’s Keep Talking: “The opportunity of a lifetime must be seized within the lifetime of the opportunity.” Larry Stockstill
9. It’s Your Turn to Change the World: “I want to make a difference—With people who make a difference—Living values that make a difference—Taking action that makes a difference.”
How are you changing your world?